Sunday, May 22, 2005

Just checking in ...

    This was a relatively quiet weekend, (the one day that it was). I spent yesterday packing and taking care of some last minute details, it was my last day off before I leave for Orlando on Thursday.

     The most important thing that I did was take my car in for an oil change and a shot of freon. There is no surviving the drive in South Florida with AC issues, especially mid afternoon.

      I'm so looking forward to having a few days off work. These 6 day work weeks have a way of catching up with you.

     Not much to write about at the moment, but hoping to come back with pictures and stories galore.

     BTW ... Florida is not a big pineapple state or anything but they can grow here. I thought I would share this one with you. Not everyone knows that the fruit grows from the top of the plant!

                                           

 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool!  Nancy

Anonymous said...

The pineapple is something else!!..lovely. Have a good trip Coy..be safe..look forward to lots of pictures.

E

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!!
oxxo

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and fun trip!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Love the pineapple!!!
Have a safe trip Coy!
Love ya,
Connie

Anonymous said...

You taught me something about pineapples!  Hope your trip goes well and will look forward to many photos and stories upon your return.  Have a good one!  Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great pineapple picture!  Looking forward to hearing all about your trip on your return.  Have a good time xxxx

Anonymous said...

I've only seen pinapples at the store, not on the tree... Have a great trip Coy! Look forward to seeing pix :-)  

Anonymous said...

We visited pineapple plantations in Hawaii...they are a very cool and unusual plant. Have a nice trip!

Anonymous said...

Pineapples,A/C issues?? that all comes with "heat" right? lol not to much of that around here in Boston lately!! stuck in a rainy,cold weather pattern and no signs of letting up anytime soon. Spring?? guess we'll just run ride over that here. Have a great time though, you deserve it girl!! can't wait for your pics.

Anonymous said...

You have a "gas" on your trip. rich

Anonymous said...

The only pineapple I like is mixed with vodka and cranberry in the afternoon at brunch!

Anonymous said...

Man...  I lived in Florida three years, and loved the heat and humidity both!  The bugs on the other hand....  good lawd!  I have never seen so many species... nor had such a difficult time keeping them out of the house so there was room for us! lol!  have a great time on your trip!  Looking forward to seeing those photos!
~Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/auburndawn/littlepassions

Anonymous said...

Hiyaaa  My name is Carla...I am hosting a live show on my webcam right now...I would love for you to join me! visit my site ->

Http://adultcams.cx.la

my webcam name is "PlayUSA"

Http://adultcams.cx.la


ss