Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dancing In The Rain

     I spent a little time revisiting some early Rain entries today, the very first entry I wrote (March 2004) was called In Search Of Me <- click. At the time, I had no idea how important Rain and and the people I would meet here would become as I searched.
     It's been quite a journey, I was able to find so much of the pleasure, adventure, truth, ideas, creative inspiration and friendship that I was searching for but I'm feeling a little stuck right now.  Maybe today is a good time to start the journey over and  continue Dancing In The Rain.
                                *** Coy ****

    

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only hope to find as much as you did on your journey! Would love to live where you do live in PA here and it's brrrrr cold today!

Anonymous said...

I can only hope to find as much as you did on your journey! Would love to live where you do live in PA here and it's brrrrr cold today!

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes!  Please continue the journey and make us a part of it...

Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

keep on dancing!
Love
Marti

Anonymous said...

I'll dance with you!

Gods, first Connie and now you coming out of the woodwork.  The gods have been good to me this week!

Anonymous said...

Keep on typing. You know you wanna. I know WE want you to. :-)

Anonymous said...

Of course you want to. You never know where the path will lead you this time!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one, would love it if you would step out on your journey again.  :)

Anonymous said...

Many of us would love to dance in the rain with you, once again....
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/