Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What's old is new ...

                        

     So, I'm no longer among the unemployed. Thanks for the suggestions but no ... I'm not going to be marketing my photos, selling  Avon or useing my talent and chutzpah to find the dream job that offers plenty of time, money and freedom.

     For a moment, I did consider the whole starving artist thing , you know ... she sacrifices her material well being in pursuit of her art. Instead, I decided to accept a new management position in the lead center, at the same company I've known and loved all of these years.

     I won't try to make rhyme or reason out of the unusual chain of events that started that strange Friday afternoon on October 5th. I will say ... I'm really happy not to be faced with a full fledged job search right now and happy that I will be making a little more money than I was before this started.

     What's old is new ...

                                                        *** Coy ***

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Coy!!

Nance

Anonymous said...

Why that is great....glad you are back on here...I didn't know you were.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a job/place that is comfortable and happy for you!! Now, that does NOT mean you can stop posting here again <LOL>

Anonymous said...

That is good news ~ glad you are happy and not faced with having to job search ~ and happy for you that you will be making a little more cash ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

super news! and here I am doing the starving artist gig....sheesh, maybe I need to move to florida!  :)  

Anonymous said...

I have always hated looking for a job.  Can't really point to a certain part of the process that I hate the most.

Congrats on the job.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Coy....haven't been here in a while.  I wanted to stop by and say hello.  Congrats on your new job.  Take care.
Sonya
http://journals.aol.com/bookncoffee/MySouthernHome/

Anonymous said...

You did say there was a chance you would go back to the same company. I hope you like the new position!

xoxo