Wednesday, March 24, 2010

100 Things About Me # 53 ... David's Daughter And I Are Friends



I know you are feeling upset and hurt. I would like to remind you that you already have all of the inner strength and wisdom you need to get the things you want in life. Maybe you don't have all of the answers at the moment, but it's probably because you haven't taken time to figure out what the questions are yet.


I'm not as concerned as some folks are about what you are going through I recognize it ... I've been where you are, I've felt what you feel and I know that it's your authentic self calling for a sense of direction.

My hope for you is not that you hush the voice because it seems a bit out of control, tucking away the yearnings until the timing seems right ... instead I hope that you listen closely to it and learn to let it guide you to a life filled with more contentment and less distress.

Be careful though, not to take out your discontentment on those around you, I don't think it's time to run, instead open up your awareness and reflect on how much is already yours.

xoxoxo Coy

No comments: