Tuesday, March 24, 2009

100 things #30 I know that sometimes less can be more ...

but sometimes only more will do.

This weeks photo challenge "things that float" was a perfect opportunity to go for more. This is my second entry.

Floating Chihuly Art at Fairchild Gardens ...
More floating Chihuly art ...

Lilly floating ...



Floating Pelican ...


A boat that used to float ...


Floating leaf in Atlanta ...


Floating Man of War ... or many men of war


Floats that float ...


More floating floats ...

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I lived many years in Pompano Beach (graduated high school there) and also love the West Coast of Fla. particularly Sanibel Island. Yes, I love seeing the season's change but I sure miss the ocean. Nice photo's.
Hugs, Joyce

Quoyle said...

Hello! This is Lord, and I thank you for following my Stale and Current blog. I really appreciate it. If you are into poetry,too, please feel free to visit my LITERARY WORKS blog by clicking HERE.

If you like to read short stories, you may visit my BOOK OF SALAMAT blog by clicking HERE.

Thanks alot!

Judith HeartSong said...

I love your post!!!

Carly said...

Hi Coy

More floating greatness! Well done!

-Carly

Suzanne R said...

What a variety of floating objects! It was fun to see more.

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Again, lovely color and interesting subjects. I love the boat with balloons...two in one