Friday, March 6, 2009

100 things #23 I want to wish bright light ...

amongst the darkest clouds, for a friend who seems to be feeling a little battered and bruised by circumstance at the moment. I also want to post the following message.

If your everyday life seems poor, don't blame it; blame yourself; admit to yourself that you are not enough of a poet to call forth it's riches; because for the creator there is no poverty and no poor indifferent place. - Rainer Maria Rilke



Because of the journaling, following and commenting process that takes place in this community, we occasionally have opportunity to witness each others deep and sometimes times dark thoughts that choose reveal themselves in our writings. That happened to me today as I read a journal entry of a friend (and you know who you are).

Enough said.

3 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Beautiful quote and sentiments! Yes, we do need to remind ourselves there is a beauty in life if we so choose to recognize it. (Hugs)Indigo

IndigoSunMoon said...

I agree with Indigo. Beautiful quote Coy.
Connie

Ann said...

Ditto. I like the idea of wishing bright light.