Monday, February 6, 2006

Ms Patti ...

     One of the costars at Mortimer's Cafe, is having her gastro surgery today. I think she's really brave and my thoughts will be with her through this. My thoughts will also be with Mort of course (he's a mess).

                                

     I'm already looking forward to hearing tales of her weight loss success to come. Good Luck Patti.

  

                                                 

(add on) Ooops, I forgot that the AOL Cafe has been private since the banner ad thing, here's the link to Mortimers Cafe on Blog Spot. You'll find the same kind of updates there about the cool cats and hot chicks in his life that sip martinis, drink cappuccinos and read bad poetry. LOL ... Gotta Luv Mort!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coy
Add my wishes for good luck to Patti, as well.  I learned from reading Connie's journal that this is not as easy a thing to go through as one might believe.  I hope she realizes the results she wants and has a smooth recovery period from the operation.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Pass my good wishes on to Patti.... The Cafe is a private journal, and I don't have access, but I do want to wish her success! <g>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Good luck to her! I also don't have access to the Cafe, but Ms Patti must be a very determined and brave lady to do this :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ditto. rich

Anonymous said...

I just remembered and high tailed my buns over there right before here.  Thanks for the reminder though.  Happy thought and good vibes.
Dwana

Anonymous said...

aww that was too sweet...I heard she's doing okay...I look forward to reading about her progress in the months to come...who knows, maybe she'll start a blog about it!  :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am going to the hospital to see her this afternoon after her tests. I was a mess, lol!

Anonymous said...

Sending Ms. Patti lots of positive vibes!!! And sending you a hug! ~Ann :)