Saturday, June 2, 2007

Rich Media Blocked???

     I almost forgot what it was like to turn on my computer and find those oh so loved ... short but sweet messages (comment added alerts) from people I share such a long history with. I've missed you guys, I've really missed you guys!!!

     Question ... anyone know what this rich media blocked message is about? I published flash images in last entry this morning from my laptop and tonight on my PC, all I see is a little red box with a rich media blocked message on it. Not sure what that means. 

    Trying an old but true graphic on this entry to see how it works out, I've really got some catching up to do around here. Can't wait to try the "add video" button up there and really looooove the spell check.

                                          *** Coy ***

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was just thinking about you last night! Welcome back :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear from you Coy!  I've missed you.

Kat

Anonymous said...

glad you are back
Marti

Anonymous said...

Wait...who are you again?


LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like security settings on your browser. :-)

Anonymous said...

Now theres a symbol I remember from you. Can't wait to catch your videos-- I know there will be animals in it for sure. lol Hows your daughter doing?

Anonymous said...

I think It's AOL, I have unblocked it a dozen times It goes back on it's own.

Anonymous said...

OK GUYS HOW DO YOU UNBLOCK IT ???