Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Operating Manuel



Photo: 2005 a volunteer sunflower in my back yard, compliments of the birds.

We are almost a week into the new year ... it’s not to late to pull out the old operating manual for the heart, soul, body and mind to make a resolution for 2009, is it?




Over the years in mid December, I’ve often pulled out Barnet Meltzer’s book “Ten Rules of High Performance Living” to clear my mind and prepare myself for the New Year. Last year I didn’t do that.




The last part of 2007 was very stressful for me with my circumstances at work and all. 2008 came and went so quickly, the entire year is almost a blur. I feel like it’s time to step back and take inventory of my life and those things that are most important to me. It’s time to put my priorities back in order.




Today my yearly yearning to create more balance in my life feels strong … I've pulled out the book, I' m putting my intent into writing and I'm hoping to find the motivation to follow through.





I am running a little behind schedule this year, but that’s Okay. Better late than never, right?



*** Coy ***

No comments: