Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Round Robin ...

Oasis ...

   Wow how time flies, I didn't even realize that it was time for our round robin photo challenge again. Early this morning I happened to see Monica's beautiful Oasis entry and realized I better start thinking about what to post.

     Wednesday's I work all day and have classes in the evening, I don't usually get home until nearly 11pm, so ... I'm using an a photo that I took last July at the Sea Gardens Resort on Pompano Beach. This spot is truly an oasis, a man made oasis ... but an oasis nonetheless.

     I don't have the links for the other entries, I'll try to post them tomorrow. It's almost midnight, so I'll say good night!

 

                                           

11 comments:

ryanagi said...

Yup...looks like and oasis to me. :-)

ally123130585918 said...

This is an Oasis I would like to visit...Ally

indigosunmoon said...

A perfect oasis for sure!
Connie

gaboatman said...

Man made or not, this Oasis really looks inviting!
Sam

suzypwr said...

Finding that picture was good timing for you, wasn't it? I hope you are feeling better, Coy.

xoxo

nhd106 said...

One word...  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh".  Nancy

sylviam4000 said...

Wow! It's fantastic. Nothing like that over here in Britain.

alphawoman1 said...

So inviting!

mariebm56 said...

Good Oasis!!!
Wish I was there!
~Marie

sonensmilinmon said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's an oasis for sure! :-)

Monica

luvmort said...

Waiter, there's an iguana in my soup!