Sunday, July 23, 2006

Twilight ...

    dusk, nightfall, evening, sunset, sundown.

                

     It makes me feel happy to be able to share images of some of the magnificence that can be observed in the marsh. But ...

                 

      what I really wish is that I could share the symphony of sounds

                

     that crescendo so intensely in volume at the very end of the day

                

      that coupled with the sights of everything getting all settled in, can almost take your breath away.

                   

     Wish you were here, really ... I wish each and every one of you were here just for an hour to witness the sights, smells and sounds of the last few fleeting moments of the day.

                      

                                                       

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this place.  Keep the photos coming!

Anonymous said...

pure poetry.  thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Coy, These are all so beautiful!! Lovely entry, you have taken such wonderful shots.
Marie

Anonymous said...

Coy I wish I could be with you there for just 10 minutes ~ such beautiful pictures ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

That sunset is beautiful. The aligator,though, not so much. Take your cell phone next time and insert one of those voice things here that people used to do. I'd love to hear what you hear. :-)

Anonymous said...

Coy,
With your beautiful photos and perfect, poetic descriptions, I feel as though I AM there.
thanks,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Your photos leave me lost for words.  Wonderful.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :-)

Anonymous said...

When the dogs in my neighborhood do the twilight bark, I will think of you!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so professional, Coy! I hope to get down there for the symphony one of these days. Maybe this winter!

xoxo