Saturday, January 8, 2005

Free Puppy

     I almost never forward a forward, as a matter of fact I rarely even open them. However ... when my friend Tracy sent this to me titled free puppy knowing darn well that I'm not in the market for a puppy, I thought I would see what she was up to.

 

If any of you are interested in a free puppy let me know.

My neighbor has a puppy that he's giving away for free.  It's a small dachshund, very cute, and great with kids. He's getting rid of it because his wife says it 'stares' at her, and it gives her the 'heebee  jeebies'.

Here's a picture of the dog. If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know.

scroll down

 

 

I dont know who to credit for this photo or I would.

  She got me ... yep, I thought awww ... poor little puppy and I don't want to tell you what I was thinking about the neighbors wife.

     So ... if you received this E-mail from me today, I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. Obviously some of you thought this was a freaky as I did, here are some of your responses ...

 

In to your crate with you! Bad dog!

Oh Gawd COY!  LMAO!!!  

LOL omg THATS FREAKY.... ... AND to think i was feeling badly because todd and i cant talke a pup right now.. we dont have the time... and I prefer larger dogs, german shepards, huskies and newfoundlands....    then scrolling down....   IEEEEEEEK... YUCK... FREAKY....   LOL... HOPE your having a great day... ~kate  

LMAO! OMG that is sooo creepy!  

LMAO! I really am a dork. I did not see that coming. I thought awwww...if I only could. And,I thought your neighbor's wife was a psycho...then yup I laughed out loud at what a dork I really am. Thanks!! :-)---Robbie

No way, that dog gives me the heebie jeebies too! :-P

Mon
   

you are so MEAN!  LOLOLOL   talk about heebie jeebies!  now i've got 'em too.   ~phin  

Now that`s funny!

Vince
    

LOL!!!Shame on you!!!!  :P  

Lord, this is scary but his eyes look a lot like mine-- it's freaky!  --Albert  

YIKES!!! lol : )    

Coy, you had me there!  You are SOOOOO funny!   Nancy                        

 

                        Good night all                         

                            *** Coy ***   

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had seen it before, but it freaks me out every time! Whoever made that picture is very talented! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ohmigodthatsweird...

Anonymous said...

tehehe... still funny, even the second time around.  But still... shame on you!!  LOL

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO WIERD LOOKING GIVES ME THE CREEPS TOO LOL

Anonymous said...

Great concept...Keep up the work of ART

Anonymous said...

On second viewing, he looks like a guy I once dated.  Double yikes!  --Albert

Anonymous said...

looks like a dirty ol' man...err...dog.. ;-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/JerseyGirl

Anonymous said...

Coy....that was just plain wrong. LOL! : D. The stuff that nightmares are made of. ; )

Anonymous said...

ONE SCARY Puppy!!  I thought I could love any puppy...I think I will pass on that one.  
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn

Anonymous said...

THATS NOT RIGHT LOL NOAH!!!!!