Saturday, March 27, 2004

aol journals

   Ok today is Saturday, my only day off. I was happy to run across this oppertunity to journal on line. I have a lot of questions about aol journaling and it looks like it's going to take up a lot of my day off trying to get it figured out.

     I tried to IM an entry that didnt work, I tried reading other peoples journals and found one I liked and never figured out how to get back to it.  I havn't addded all about me yet, I guess I can figure out the linking process when I find something I want to link. How am I going to figure out how to use a RSS and which one should I use?

     I have seen journals with large photos and multimedia added to them. I want to get that figured out today too.

     Oh well it wasnt going to be a nice beach day anyway. Much to windy, undertows way to strong too. So just me and aol journals today.  

     It's 12:51 and I found that journal that was looking for, " Slow motion life " figured out how to add it to my favorite journals and figured out that I do not really have to have a RSS today.

     " Slow motion life " has such an awsome journal  I want mine to look awsome too sooooo. I still have a lot of Saturday left.

   

 

    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love this! It looks like you have succeeded in figuring everything out & making your journal one of the best J-Land has to offer! I know what you mean about Slo, she is seriously talented & has incredible style....just like you! : )

Anonymous said...

I know that you've figured it all out by now!  The latest thing around Jland is music on the entries, and McGuireGirl sent me info on how to do that, but I really have a  hard time with this kind of stuff.  
~JerseyGirl