Monday, March 29, 2004

" Our Sunday Best "

     This entry was inspired by Billbinfords reference to " Our Sunday Best " in his morning journal entry today " Shoes make the person. "  click Bills musings in side bar to read. I don't know how to hyper link yet.

    This photo was taken before work yesterday. Our office is open 7 days a week and obviously Sunday is come as you want day. (within reason)

     What are the chances of 3 or us standing there chatting in colors most people would not be caught dead in Monday thru Friday.

     Yesterday this was "Our Sunday Best" it Boca Raton Florida and thank God you cant see the shoes.

     Photo 2 was Stella in her Sunday best. Not quite as LOUD as the rest of us.

Bill was the first person to leave a comment in my journal. Thanks Bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so envious of the short sleeve shirts - we can call it the rainbow coalition!
On March 21 I put away my overcoat until Thanksgiving. I have been so cold on my walks from Grand Central to my office!