Monday, April 5, 2004

100+ things about me

     I have been reading through so many of your journals, I'm hooked on some. Look forward to seeing new entries every day. I Noticed that a lot of you were making a 100 things about me list. I thought I would give it a try. I was a little surprised to see how easy it was to come up with 100 things to list. If you have not made your own list yet, you should give it a try, you just might learn something about yourself. Click  to see my list1http://beta.journals.aol.com/coy1234787/dancingintherain2.

                                                 *** Coy *** 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your list.  I keep thinking I may do one too.  Sometimes I write out questions on my journal and answer them, did that this week..sometimes people will answer them too in their own journals or in comments.  I learned alot about you, and we do have some things in common too.

Love, Penny