Thursday, April 29, 2004

My daughter is working with my sister now. YAY! Last night when they were driving home, they called and invited me over for dinner. I had already eaten but jumped at the opportunity to spend a couple of hours with some of the people that I love the most in the world.

     It was nice; Brittney (my niece) had prom pictures to show off… pretty, pretty!  Chris’ sister Lisa was over with her baby Jack… cutie, cutie! Lot’s of joking around, some not so appetizing cosmo talk over dinner and some plain old catching up time. One of my favorite kind of evenings.       

     My sister works very hard to keep her business and all of her employees up and running. She lives her life running 100 mph at all times. I work 6 days a week 3 of them until 10:00 at night so I don’t see her as often as I would like to. Maybe that will change a little now that she is spending so much time with Mandy, I sure hope so!

*** Coy ***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 days a week, with 3 days a week until 10:00.  Woman... that's a lot of work. When do you have time to *live*?  LoL  Sounds like you had a wonderful evening.. I can sense the excitement and contentment in your text.  ::smile::