Friday, April 2, 2004

     I get off work at 3:00 on Fridays, YAY! Had plans to come home and do little tonight except play around with some new software I put on my computer this week and maybe do a little journaling. PMS-ing today Uggggg.

    I got home and Mandy was home, almost never happens on a friday afternoon. She was getting some sun in the back yard, PMS-ing too, Uggggg again. I joined her for a while until we got attacked by love bugs. Must not have been mating season because those most times horney little critters were flying solo.

     I asked what her plans were for tonight she said that she has none. I told her that my plans were to veg out in front of the computer and little else. She thought we could do better than that if we put our heads together. It doesnt usually take much to convince me to get up and go. So we each took a couple of Alive and a long hot shower.  Mandy is blow drying my hair (benifit of having a daughter in beauty school) practice, practice, practice and then we are off to find adventure in beautiful South Florida on Friday night in April.

                                *** Coy ***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shocked my family when I decided to stay in Miami over a Friday night just to see what it was like. Let me know what you did or is it Spring Break rules - what happens on Friday night.....!