Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another J-Land Connection Yesterday ...

 

   Not sure whether to call it, Vampire By Daylight, or ...

Just Another Day In Paradise.

     Either way the photos and details are going to have to wait, I"ve agreed not to post until Mortimer returns to Atlantic City this weekend, a no compete agreement of sorts ; )  

     There is one photo I can't wait for the weekend to post ... guess who we spotted walking down Deco Drive on South Beach yesterday?

     Anyone recognize this infamous face? Clue ... he sings, he dances and ...  he entertains. Oh come on ... just guess!

 

    On to other stuff ... I'm off from work for the next 3 weeks, don't go back until January 2nd. I'm planning to break in my new car and my new camera while I'm off and I'm starting with a 100 things in December challenge. If anyone wants to play along, here's the list and there's only one rule ... the photos have to be taken in December.

 

1. Elaborate 2. Warning  3. Connected 4. Exotic 5. Winged 6. Public  7. Eyes 8. Circle 9. Broken 10. Masculine 11. Deco 12. Delightful 13. Artsy 14. Swampy 15. Casual 16. Between 17. Path 18. Insignificant 19. Pampered 20. Colorful 21. Laughter 22. Weapon 23. Incomplete 24. Discarded 25. Distant 26. Entwined 27. Dusk 28. Cluttered 29. Alone 30. Chattering 31. Cubed 32. Unique 33. Valuable 34. Baby 35. Game 36. Curled 37. Political 38. Grotesque 39. Violent 40. Doodle 41. Play 42. Mischievous 43. Abundant 44. Deep 45. Confined 46. Alive 47. Green 48. Cute 49. Empty 50. Celebration 51. Familiar 52. Texture 53. Play 54. Blunt 55. Natural 56. Dazzling 57. Path 58. Experimental 59. Confined 60. Antique 61. Numerous 62. Intricate 63. Scary 64. Ferocious 65. Wet 66. Action 67. Powerful 68. Straight 69. Sunset 70. Paradise 71. Friend 72. New 73. Rodent 74. Dancing 75. Wabi-Sabi 76. Class 77. Feminine 78. Mechanical 79. Foreign 80. Musical 81. Musical 82. Silly 83. Familiar 84. Magical 85. Bridge 86. Joint 87. Mechanical 88. Industrial 89. Macro 90. Bug 91. Salty 92. Outlined 93. Lunar 94. Ingenuity 95. Priceless 96. Expression 97. Section 98. Mediocre 99. Blue 100. Various 

                            

    Be back sometime this weekend.

                                                               

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear all  the dirt!  LOVE the photos!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well you've managed again to grab my curiousity about mortimer and the pics lol and as for the infamous picture, sorry I don't have a clue. your list of interesting ideas for pix in December is very intriguing to say the least. lol I can always expect a challenge with you!! not sure if I can do it but I too just got a new camera, an olympus sp500 with 6mp.Can't wait to try it. I'll keep your list in mind when out and about. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Don't have a clue. rich

Anonymous said...

Great pics, but I have no idea who that mystery man is.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!  Can't wait to hear
all about your visit with Mortimer!
And I have no clue who the mystery
man is.
Connie

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Have no idea who the person is but then we do not know a lot of American celebs over here.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Drawijng a total blank

Anonymous said...

OMG...100 things!!

That's a challenge I'm afraid to start, but I don't know that I can resist.  Where is it posted?

Anonymous said...

I didnt' understand any of that post but I love the pictures
confusedly,
Marti

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Glad I don`t have a camera!
Hugs,
V

Anonymous said...

COY! COY! COY!
I LOVE YOU!
I HAD THE BESTEST TIME, EVAH!
I have to work (ugh!) so I'll post the trip details on Monday. Miss you so much, already.
You are a wonderful person!

Anonymous said...

Arrgh, I'm so envious!  When are any of you gonna come out to 'Frisco!!??  Love the pics, and the mystery man is Mort's roommate, something Marinara-- want to say Chuckie.  hugs, Albert  

Mort looks cool as a vampire.