Friday, December 30, 2005

This is my Niece Brittney ...

She lives in this house ...

Near this school ...

 

In Ft Myers Florida ...

 

With her two college roommates and their dogs, Toby and Bocephus ...

 

The house is decorated real cute, sure beats living in a dorm.

 

Love the colors in her bathroom ...

I just spent a week there, she's been away for a year and a half now and this was my first visit. I had a great time even though she was working double shifts nearly every day, we still found some time to hang out together a bit.

I had no problem keeping myself busy the rest of the time ... there is so much to do on Florida's South West Coast. My intentions were to break in my new car and my new camera while I was there. After driving across the Everglades and photographing every single bird I could find, I consider both sufficiently broken in. (Except for those darn low light photos I'm still having trouble with.) 

Expect the next few entries to be entirely for the birds!

                                                         

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are lovely  -  love the green in the bathroom. love her college room mates... Toby and Bocephus...look forward to the photos of the Birds.....Ally

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome cake! I'm so jealous she can do that! My niece just painted her bedroom Green...darker though. I had soooo much fun buying her stuff for her new bedroom...soon to be 15 yr old so that is fun.

Anonymous said...

great photos...cute house,love the green bathroom, turned out super!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those colors too!!

I can't wait to see the birds....bring 'em on!!

Anonymous said...

I love the bathroom!  Very cute home......
Look forward to seeing all of your photos!!
Marie

Anonymous said...

Yes, cute home, cute bathroom...but heck, NOTHING compares to those doggies!!
nancy

Anonymous said...

I like the decorating, too! What kind of car did you get? I either forgot or didn't know. Probably forgot.

xoxo