Monday, December 5, 2005

Moving ...

    

     I'm closing down Dancing in the Rain International, my UK visit was a welcome shelter in the storm. I was actually able to write a Ku, a poem and even share a photo or two while I was there,  but ... it's just not a permanent solution. As part of my moving process, I'm going to transfer my UK entries here to keep them organized. 

    Still feeling sad and stressed about being forced to leave, I am so a creature of habit and I've been very comfortable here. It looks like I'm going to have to brush up on my HTML code a bit in order to get by at blogger, I'm just thankful that so many of my friends are already there to lead the way.

                                                        

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coy, I'm resisting the blogger land because I really don't have the hang of the html thing AT all....
Maybe someday I'll follow....
good luck!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I'll be heading to Blogger during Christmas break too!

Anonymous said...

I haven't touched html codes since I took a web page class, and I don't remember anything from it. I will miss you!

xoxo