Saturday, June 19, 2004

Dwayne's 2nd Birthday

 

     Bright sunny day in South Florida,spent the day at the beautiful Sea Garden Resort with lots of people that I adore. (4 munchkins in particular ages 3 and under).

It was Dwayne’s 2nd birthday (my friend Mary Lou’s grandson) I can’t believe I am already talking about the grand children of my friends. She married Louis a few years ago and he came complete with 4 kids and some grand children so, now they are family.

            I was in charge of face painting; balloon hats crazy glasses and MC of kid songs. It was just what the doctor ordered for help in feeling sunnier. To much life to live to get slowed down by the blues.

      I love being loved by a small child. When they look for you in a crowd to be picked up or talked to or to figure if you have something new for them to do. I love when they crawl up in your lap with there bottle and hold your finger while they go to sleep.

     I have so many good friends, I have made them my family. Life after divorce is a whole new world. If not careful, it could get lonely.

 

                                                       *** Coy ***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your love of people, especially kids and wish I had it!

Anonymous said...

    Thanks Bill for such a nice comment, I do love people, especially all of the new people like you that I have met here in J-land.
                                   *** Coy ***

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, all adorable children.  Dwayne's look of surprise is priceless.
Glad you're feeling "sunnier!"
Love, Penny