Sunday, June 13, 2004

Margaritaville preview

 

 

    Ahhh… just got back from 3 hours of set up, lot’s of help today about 20 sets of hands helped everything get done in a short amount of time. The kids were great the room looks amazing for an evening of fun ahead.   Preview here

     Something so exciting about the concept of spending the evening with 120 of my most favorite people in the world. Old friends and family and new friends too. Even though this is not my party I did invite 3 of my closest friends David, Sheila and Mary Lou. Sheila and Mary Lou both have husbands named Louis they are among my favorites as well and will be there tonight. I can hardly wait.

     Things will seem so quiet next week when the party is over and no more preparation is required. Hmmm back to the real world. More details to come. Gotta go for now.

                                   *** Coy ***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks to be the beginnings of a great party!  What fun!  I hope ya'll have a great time, looking forward to seeing pics from it too!

Have FUN!

Love, Penny

Anonymous said...

ROFL.  I love the flip flop!!  Too cute!