Wednesday, June 9, 2004

 

The Question,

Anybody Know what these are?

 

The Answer.

Lychee Nuts!

 

     This is my friend Aubrey. He reads the news paper to me on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings at break time at work. He is one of a hand full of friends that keep me up to date on what is going on in the world. These friends are a very valuable commodity to a girl like me who almost never makes time to watch the news. Thank you Aubrey, David, David and Dad with out you I would be less enlightened.

     Aubrey also brings in exotic fruit to share at work. The house he lives in previously belonged to a man from Thiland. This man grew Lychees, Pomegranates, Mangos, Star Fruit, Pineapples and the likes.

     Aubrey and his wife are reaping the benefits of all of this exotic man’s hard work over the years. Lucky Aubrey! Lucky me to have a friend that shares.

    

No comments: