Sunday, June 20, 2004

I have 2 Dad's

It's Fathers Day      I always feel especially blessed on Fathers Day. I have 2 Dad's. George gave me life, his creative spirit has influenced my life and helped to inspire the art in my heart. His love of excitement and adventure have guided my life as well and kindled a deep down from the core of my soul, desire to make sure that parades dont pass me by. I try my best to see the good in everything and become part of anything fun that comes my way. George knows how to have a good time. He also was also quite responsible for giving me one of the greatest gifts in my life, my sister. For that, how could I be less than greatful.    

  Al, is my Step Dad. He married my Mom when I was 10 years old. He has taught me what integrity is and how to be persistent and consistent. Very valuable qualities. Al is not a fair weather friend. He has been there us rain or shine, good times and bad and has always been a rock with never swaying ethics and integrity. Thanks Al for everything.    

   There are a few other Dad's that I have to mention. My brother in Law Chris, has been such a great Dad to my Niece Brittney. We couldn't have asked for better. My Friend David, a single Dad for many years and his job is not over yet. David, hope you Father's Day is happy. Brad, is the Father of my children. No matter what's gone on between the 2 of us in recent years, I will always be grateful that we had 3 beautiful children together. Louie, married my best friend Mary Lou. He has 4 children and 4 grand children. I spent the day with all of them yesterday. Happy Father's Day Louie. Last but not least Billbinford, One of my favorite Aol-J Dad's. A fun spirited guy living with a house full of girls. Happy Father's Day Bill.  

*** Coy ***

No comments: