Thursday, June 17, 2004

The volunteer in my back yard near the bird feeder

     Bright, sunny and beautiful. Not at all the way I feel today. I have felt more blue and quiet and almost sad this week, quite unusual for me. 4 people asked me what was wrong yesterday, I didn't even know that it showed.     

      After reading Penny's  daybreak entry    last night, I cried for Penny and I cried for another friend and I'm crying for them both again right now!

                        *** Coy ***     

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yet you choose abright and breezy yellow flower.  Nevermind it has its own tears.
It's happy to be alive.  great pic!  (you'll no doubt see it coming soon to a journal near you)
~~mumsy
http://journals.aol.com/haikulike/IllustratedHaikus

Anonymous said...

...I love the pic....I too have recently cried for friends..Penny is my friend too....I know which entry moved you...moved me too..below is a link to my cry for friends a few days ago..
Elizabeth
http://journals.aol.com/emfeasel/MyElegantChaos/entries/239

Anonymous said...

Mumsy, you always know just the right thing to say, thank you.

Elizabeth, Thanks for leaving a comment in my journal, I read your crying for a friend entry, sounds like you know exactly how I feel :-)

                           *** Coy ***

Anonymous said...

I think it poetic that you picked this photo, even the sunny things, have to have tears, it's a part of life.  Sometimes, I have to get those "daybreakdown" kinds of things out of my system, otherwise, I'll explode.  I guess it not only keeps me grounded, but I see, in my own words, from others feelings back to me, that I have alot to be thankful for.  Thank you Coy, for being here for me and being my friend!
Please get SUNNY soon!
Love you, Penny