Thursday, June 24, 2004

Showing you around, continued...

The reason I even thought about house photos is because Theresa's colors are sooo... SloMo like, I wanted her to see.   Today we will look at the kitchen. Slo, look at all that red!!! The new kitchen is absolutely awesome the earthy colors are so pleasant, cherry cabinets, beautiful granite and look at the colors of the trim. All of these commercial quality stainless appliances are like a dream to work with. Wow! Makes me want a new kitchen.             This plate photo is the very most SloMo like piece in the house. I love it, the kitchen is just lovely. Tomorrow we will look at another room.  

 *** Coy ***    

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see Amy loving that!

Very pretty, too pretty to cook in, lol ;)  Just kidding!

Love, Penny

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love the lighting too. The color combinations go so well together. These are my favorite decorating colors. I have bay green (or pear or sage or whatever you call it...lol) and dark red all through my house. This is a dream kitchen for sure.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments. The encouragement you've given me presses me onward. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh SloMo would DIE for those colors!! LOL! I can't wait till she sees this! :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What a beautiful kitchen. I love the stainless appliances and the pot lights.  I'm eventually going to get pot lights installed.  They're beautiful.  Then I scrolled down and saw that plate.  ::faint::  LOL  What a beauty!!!  When she gets back, you HAVE to ask her where she got it.  I want one, I want one!!!  Beautiful.  Dang, you really know my tastes.  LOL