Thursday, June 24, 2004

This is Angie

This is Angie...  

    

This is Angies house...                                         

       Mandy and I are going to be staying with her this week while my sister is camping in the Keys. Theresa has spent the last year or so remodeling her house and it's almost done. It's so beautiful, I thought I might show you around over the next few days. 

     I know that she won't mind, they are getting use to my journal. Before Brittney left for college I heard her warn a friend not to do anything when Aunt Coy has her camera in her hand that you don't want the whole world to know, cause she might show it. She was just kidding (well sort of).  

 Pictures to come...                                    

    *** Coy ***  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to house sit there, love the pool!

Love, Penny

Anonymous said...

Wow.. what a beautiful house.  I'd be taking advantage of that pool.  Fun, fun!

And I know what you mean about family starting to realize that nothing is sacred in our journals. LOL  Everyone runs when I get my camera out.   :D

Anonymous said...

Reading back a bit...this has got to be Florida. I love the pool enclosure. Wish I could have one, but these NJ winters are a bitch. LOL -B