Sunday, June 27, 2004

Still showing you around

   

 

  

I can't believe my sisters computer is out of commission. With Brittney leaving for college with a new lap top in hand and Theresa and Chris each with their own personal computers at their offices, I guess the home computer has been a little neglected. Not only is it still running on windows 98, but when I tried to use it just kept saying Abort, retry, ignore, fail? Sooo... I have not been able to update much this week or even finish showing you around.

     Heres some quick photos, Mandy and I are doing well and enjoying our change of pace. Theresa will be home tomorrow and we will say good bye to Angie the Doberman and go home. (just a few blocks away) Back to life as we know it and being able to catch up on my journal reads and writes.

                        *** Coy ***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

be-you-tee-ful pictures!  
this addiction thing is scary, huh?

Anonymous said...

Aww, pretty!  
I'd go a bit nutters without my computer.  
It's always nice to go away, even if you're only a few blocks away, but it's nice going home again!

Love, Penny

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pix.  For one brief shining moment, I had an IT department for  the house.  Now the maintenance is on my watch!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. more gorgeous photos.  I love the red on those walls.  It's so bold.  I don't know if I have the courage to put red on all four walls, but I'm thinking of using it as an accent paint.  The white in her furniture really balances out the darkness on the walls.  The house is just beautiful.. really stunning.  Thanks so much for sharing it.  I feel like I've walked a model home!  LOL