Friday, June 4, 2004

Margaritaville Party Count down, 10 days.

 OK, this is it. Our Margaritaville party is only 10 days away. All of the big plans in order, now it is time to get down to all the tiny details. If you knew my family, you would know what a big job the details are going to be.

     The room, Pete's Grande Terrace. (One of the nicest rooms in South Florida). The Invitations are all out. I created them myself and they are absolutly beautiful, responces comming in. (I don't want to talk much about the fact that I did not number the responce cards) making it dificult to know who is who. Nobody is perfect. right?

     Huge Staff from Party Perfect just waiting for direction on decorating. They are the best, they are also a large part of our guest list.

     Gotta go to work right now, much Margaritaville details to come. Maybe to much.

                                *** Coy ***

 

     

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My invite has not arrived yet. =( Must be lost in the mail.
Celeste

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sounds like you're gonna be having a blast! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Looking forward to the details and pix.
Donna:)